Monday, September 21, 2009

I'll take it

I'm so happy to report that I did ride the whole 100 miles at Heart of Virginia on Saturday with Tammy, Molly, and my buddies from Team in Training (Allen, Paul, and Rob).

While we did not set any records for speed (do I ever?), it was a wonderful day for a ride. I loved finishing it - and having that "Wow, I did a really long workout - go me" kind of feeling. Even my knees were happy - how about that?

More details to follow soon. I'll definitely put the Heart of Virginia on my calendar for 2010. It was a great experience.

3 comments:

katebott said...

Congrats! You are officially The Bionicknee Woman :0)

TriGirl 40 said...

What a lovely ride report! Am really sad I could not be there - but the SGC is on my calendar - though my longest rides since IMUSA have only been in the 40-50 mile range.

Anonymous said...

So glad you got this wonderful race done, and that the knees were "happy" for it....you ride on, girl!